We will bill your insurance for you. Charges not covered by insurance are your responsibility.
- Co-pays are due at time of service.
- Deductibles and co-insurance are due as claims are processed.
- Coverage may vary by type of service.
There is a $25 missed appointment fee for appointments not cancelled before 24 hours.
If you would like to schedule an appointment for physical therapy using Medicare, a referral is needed. Otherwise, no referral is required.
Cash, Check, Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, and CareCredit. Payments can be made in person, mail, or phone.
American Back Center tries to help patients reach optimal health by offering:
- Payment arrangements
- Interest free financing available through CareCredit.
- Cash-paying rates (if not using insurance at all)
- Packages of visits
Call our office for further details.
Medicare is accepted. We do not accept Medicaid.
We are in-network with Blue Cross Blue Shield, United Healthcare, and we participate with Optum and MultiPlan.
- Ambetter Insurance
- Cigna Insurance
- Aetna Insurance
- As well as (out-of-network) are also accepted.
- Most insurance plans cover Chiropractic and Massage.
- Many insurance plans cover Acupuncture.
Insurance benefits can be verified before treatment free of charge.